Purchasing Terms and Conditions
- Supplier notification is required in cases of nonconforming product, including arrangements for SnowCap Technologies approval of supplier nonconforming material.
- Supplier notification is required for changes in product and/or process definition including, where required, per SnowCap Technologies approval.
- The supplier will flow down to subtier suppliers the applicable requirements in the purchasing documents, including key characteristics.
- Certification(s) of Compliance to all applicable specifications if requested by SnowCap Technologies.
- Right of Entry shall be granted to SnowCap Technologies, its customers, and regulatory authorities, to all facilities involved with the order and to all applicable records, for the purpose of monitoring product quality.
- Records resulting from the processing of this order shall be retained for a minimum of seven (7) years after completion of SnowCap Technologies’ customer’s contract, or as otherwise required by that customer.
- Supplier responsible for Lost or Damaged Product
- AS9100/AS9120/ISO 9001 Quality Management System or equivalent preferred.
- Prevent the use of suspected unapproved, unapproved, and counterfeit parts (see 1.4 and 8.1.5 of the AS9120B / ISO 9001:2015 Standard);
- Ensure that persons / employees are aware of:
- Their contribution to product or service conformity
- Their contribution to product safety, and
- The importance of ethical behavior